Eric Villarreal is an Associate in the Firm’s Business and Tax Practice Groups. Eric focuses on advising clients on general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, and their associated transaction tax consequences. He endeavors to deliver sound legal solutions that align with the business objectives of his clients and overall economics of the deal. Prior to joining PFS, Eric’s work included transaction tax advisory at a Big 4 accounting firm and middle market mergers and acquisitions at a law firm.
- University of Illinois College of Law at Urbana-Champaign (J.D., 2019)
- Northwestern University (B.S., 2014)
- Illinois State Bar (2019)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois (2021)
- U.S. Tax Court (2021)
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association