Lauren M. Ingram
Lauren M. Ingram is an associate in the firm’s Business Practice Group. Lauren spends a good amount of her time working on mergers and acquisitions of private companies. Lauren also does a lot of general business work, such as drafting governing documents, master services agreement, terms and conditions, employment agreements and other business contracts that the clients need.
Lauren joined PFS after working at another law firm in Chicago where her practice included business law and intellectual property.
Lauren is a graduate of the University of Michigan, Indiana University – McKinney School of Law, and American University Washington College of Law, where she was an Information Justice Fellow.
In her time outside of work, Lauren enjoys volunteering in the local community by serving as a Co-Chair for the Chicago Bar Association’s Law and Debate Club and providing services to Lawyers for the Creative Arts. Lauren is also a member of the Chicago Urban League’s Metroboard, where she currently serves as the Parliamentarian. In her free time, Lauren enjoys traveling, listening to audiobooks, yoga and spending time with family and friends.
- University of Michigan (B.A. 2016)
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D. 2020)
- American University Washington College of Law (LL.M. in Information Justice and Intellectual Property, 2021)
- Illinois State Bar (2021)
- Washington, D.C. (2022)
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Black Women Lawyers’ Association
- Cook County Bar Association