Our commercial finance practice is robust. On the borrower side we represent private funds and companies of all sizes in varying industries, while on the lender side we represent global financial institutions, regional and local banks, and private funds to structure, negotiate, and document secured and unsecured senior and mezzanine credit facilities, syndications, credit enhancements, CMBS loans, and SBA-backed credit facilities. Our services include:
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting loans – both secured and unsecured – and including revolving lines of credit, term loans, and acquisition loans
- Credit enhancements, including guarantees and letters of credit
- Loan refinancings
- Loan collateralization, both general and specific
- Enforcement of lenders’ and creditors’ rights
- Loan restructuring, workout, and foreclosure matters
We pride ourselves on keeping apprised of not only changes in laws and regulations that impact our clients, but also market trends in order to enhance our clients’ competiveness and ensure greater success in an ever-changing marketplace.
In addition, we realize that in a global economy a borrower‘s assets may not all be located in the United States, and so we have developed an international network of attorneys to provide guidance on taking and giving foreign collateral and guaranties.